Interessado ? Baixe o mesmo aqui.
Mudanças desde o alpha1:
In the time since Samba4 Alpha1 was released in September 2007, Samba has
continued to evolve, but you may particularly notice these areas:
- MMC Support: The Active Directory Users and Computers console now handles group membership correctly.
- member/memberOf: These and other linked attributes are now kept in sync
- subtree renames: Renaming a subtree of LDAP objects is now possible,with all linked attributes being kept consistent.
- Python Bindings: Bindings for a future move to Python as the internal scripting language have been created.
- Shared library use: In support of projects such as OpenChange, which depend on Samba4, more of Samba4 is built as shared libraries.
- These are just some of the highlights of the work done in the past few months. More details can be found in our SVN history.